Monday, March 27, 2006

Rock Springs To Cedar Hills, Day #4


At about 1pm, I am finally Home. My kids made some poster on our grage. Mountains are snow covered, and it is a sunny day! Posted by Picasa


Views near Rock Springs, Wyoming... Posted by Picasa


Wyoming is booming with Energy industry... Posted by Picasa


Big scale, Interstate highway #80... Posted by Picasa


Views from the Rest Area at Echo, Utah Posted by Picasa


Jordanelle Reservoir near Heber City Utah, views I40 East bound... Posted by Picasa


My Mustang and Jordanelle Reservoir near Heber City Utah, views I40 East bound... Posted by Picasa


View of Mount Timpanogos, east side. Almost home. 32 miles away. My sweet home is on another side... Posted by Picasa


Today, I drive about 200 miles from Rock Springs, Wyoming to Cedar Hills, Utah. I took I40 Eastbound and went SR189 through Provo Canyon... (March 27th, 2006) Posted by Picasa

No comments: