Friday, March 24, 2006

From New England To Utah, Day #1


Just a few minutes after 11PM ESt, I checked-in this hotel (Days Inn at Conneaut, 600 Days Boulevard, Conneaut, OH 44030, US)in Ashtabula county of Ohio. It's home to 16 picturesque covered bridges. {http://www.VisitAshtabulaCounty.com/} Last year I checked-in America Value Inn at Ashtabula county too. (good! there is a free high-speed internet connection!) Posted by Picasa


This is the the website for "Ashtabula's 16 picturesque covered bridges" {http://www.coveredbridgefestival.org/} Posted by Picasa


Today (Friday, March 24th, 2006) I left Cantebury Apartments about 9am, went to Woburn Massachusetts to office.
Noon went to a Chinese buffet with my dear colleagues, Thank you! David, Maohe, Yisi, Eric, Lawrence, Peter, James, Franker, Yuanxin, Wenhui, Mingyu, Gang, Joe. Your kindness and friendship are greatly appreciated!
I left Woburn about 1:30pm. At 4:45pm, I was stopped at this service station (New York Thruway, Iroquois Travel Plaza), got a restful nap, waked up 6pm, have a fast food then foward at 6:30pm. Posted by Picasa


New York Thruway, Iroquois Travel Plaza, a bulletine about a battle of Oriskany in Revolution War August 6, 1777. Posted by Picasa


New York Thruway, Iroquois Travel Plaza, view east bound of I90. (March 24th, 2006) Posted by Picasa


New York Thruway, Ontario Travel Plaza, I90. 7:45pm EST, March 24th, 2006. Posted by Picasa


Today, I've driven about 608 miles, from Nashua, New Hampshire to Woburn, Massachusetts, then to Conneaut, Ohio). Posted by Picasa

No comments: