Saturday, January 13, 2007

HiFi Project #1, Power Line Filters

I am planning to start my Hi- Fi (High-Fidelity Audio) Projects as soon as possible, while my schedule allows. I have not touched hi-fi audio DIY (Do-It-Youself) stuff for almost 12 years now. I determined to start again.

First, I want a cleaner power source, so here comes the number 1. When it actually be constructed, I would post photos of finished one here.



Used Hammond Aluminum Utility Case 1411RU.


Electric schematics for Power Entry Module and Line Filter.


The chassis.


Power Outlets.


Power Entry Module and Line Filter.

2 comments:

TEMPEST FILTERS said...

I would like to thanks for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming as well.
Regards,
POWER LINE FILTERS

Unknown said...

We at Bla Etech Pvt. Ltd. India, provide complete solution in Standard & Customized Power Line Filter/entry modules which are ideal for medical, industrial and telecommunication systems.

Power Line Filter