Thursday, January 05, 2006

Great Salt Lake in Winter


#1, Due to my night flight cancellation, I had to catch this American Airline flight from Salt Lake City on Jan 3, 2006. Posted by Picasa


#2, America West gave me the First Class window seat, so I can take those Great Salt Lake photos in winter ... Posted by Picasa


#3, Great Salt Lake in winter, ... Posted by Picasa


#4, Overlook Antelope Island in Great Salt Lake ... Posted by Picasa


#5, Overlook Antelope Island in Great Salt Lake ... Posted by Picasa


#6, Overlook Antelope Island in Great Salt Lake ... Posted by Picasa


#7, Snow-covered mountains around Utah ... Posted by Picasa


#8, Snow covered hills and fields ... Posted by Picasa


#9, Snows, mountains and clouds ... Posted by Picasa


#10, May I call those interesting fields "Circle Agriculture"? ... I belive those are within Texas State ... Posted by Picasa


#11, "Circle Agriculture" fields in Texas ... Posted by Picasa


#12, "Circle Agriculture" fields in Texas ... Posted by Picasa

No comments: