Saturday, December 10, 2005

Beautiful Calyx Canthus in Snow Field


This CALYX CANTHUS, beautifully stands there with pure red flowers ... beside our entry path ... After this big snowing, it's pleasing views ... Canterbury Apartments, Nashua, New Hampshire, December 10, 2005
Posted by Picasa


CALYX CANTHUS... Canterbury Apartments, Nashua, New Hampshire, December 10, 2005
Posted by Picasa


A tree, I see it every day and nite ... Canterbury Apartments, Nashua, New Hampshire, December 10, 2005
Posted by Picasa


View, Cobat Road, Woburn, Massachusetts. December 10, 2005.
Posted by Picasa


View, Cobat Road, Woburn, Massachusetts. December 10, 2005.
Posted by Picasa

Today I have had a talk in the Church,
...... "The first miracle is that I quit smoking cigarette and quit drinking alcohol (both bad habits) within in a week. When I had my discussion lessons number 3, I asked missionaries, “Should I quit smoke and alcohol before I may baptized?” The missionaries encourage me to have faith of God, reading scriptures and prayer to God at every chance, “God would give you strength to do right things”. I believed, I prayed, and I did quit smoke in three days and quit alcohol in five days. I testify many times that the “Word of Wisdom” is a blessing from God through our Prophet. When I have faith of God, I did what I cannot do in many years before." ...... "I want express my gratitude to God. Thank thee for sending Prophet Joseph Smith to restore His Church; in nowadays, thank thee for having Living Prophet to guide us, having Church leaders, teachers help us, and having brothers and sisters help each other." ......

I think our Sunday School Teacher Brother Scott is a very good techer with much knowledge and inspiration. Here is a qotation about Revelation from him:
"Don't place a period where God has placed a comma!"
(Dec 11, 05)



Margaret made a Christmas Gift Card to our Neighbors
(Dec 11, 2005)






Our Elder's Quorum teacher Brother Nelson is a inspirited and calm person. He said that we should "Make a good day!" instead of "Have a good day!". But how to make a good day? Here comes his quotation:
"1, Free your heart from hatred; 2, Free your mond from worries; 3, Live simply; 4, Give more; 5, Expect less"
(Dec 18, 05)

No comments: