Sunday, October 09, 2005

Moved To New Hampshire


Friday, October 7th, 2005, I moved from Malden, Massachusetts to an apartments in Nashua, New Hampshire, where I will have 35 miles commuting to/from Woburn, MA.
Posted by Picasa


You may see my balcony ...
Posted by Picasa


Pretty fall foliage coming ...
Posted by Picasa


New round table ......
Posted by Picasa


I like the big Kitchen @ canterbury ...... Saturday, get Comcast Cable installed. A New Page was c
reated. Posted by Picasa


This is my brand new Rice Cooker, sitting on one of four New Tray Tables ... (October 10th, 2005) Posted by Picasa


COOKING ...... SiChuan Style Fried Pork [Hui Guo Rou] ... Finally it tastes good... [October 10th, 2005]
Posted by Picasa


Morning of October 15, 2005 . It's raining for last 8 days ... here...in New Hampshire... and around New England area... a lot of Flooding Warnings... The foliage colors likes this...a full report for New England Foliage Report click here Posted by Picasa


Looking from my balcony ...Morning of October 15, 2005 Posted by Picasa

No comments: